Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas time! {2008}

{Our christmas tree}
















{Our ornaments... Mine the car window with Madison's face:) (Because she spends time going from my house to chris') and the moose golfing for chris :)}


      { Weee got a wiii!!! YaY! }
{Ashley's ornament was a High School Musical one.. haha (by the way we hate high school musical haha)}
{Around the christmas tree christmas morning}

















{Little Maddie-kins }

{Kristen and Brandon came for christmas this year.. it was sooo much fun! WE missed you Weston and Hayley! next year!}


















{Yup... I got my new camera!!! It came in the mail the next day :)}

{Chris' ornament from our Mexico trip last year. Picture taken with new 50mm lens I got by the way! thanks Grandma and mom!! }

{Maddie helping me open gifts :)}
{the end of a long day}

1 comments:

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Don't be a hata!! igh school musical is GREAT! HAHAHAHA!