Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A beautiful site... A new world



So lately, if any of you didn't know already, I have been heading straight forward into the vast (and sometimes overwhelming) world of photography. I have been accompanying the great Mollie of Mollie Jane Photography and am loving all the new exciting adventures that it is bringing to my life. I went with her last saturday down to San Diego to shoot a lovely couple at the temple there. I got to use my new Canon 50D for the first time and was so excited :) I thought this picture was beautiful that I got from the temple.. and this is pretty much straight from my camera! Now if only I could get my new lens :)

1 comments:

Karly said...

Great picture! Congrats on your new camera. I didn't know you were working with Mollie, that's awesome! I'm sure the two of you get some fantastic pictures.